Business Development Manager
We’re currently recruiting for a new Business Development Manager to join our team in Sheffield.
Your responsibilities will be to build your own pipeline of ongoing leads via prospecting and networking, to develop sales of SEO (search engine optimisation), Social Media Advertising and PPC (pay per click management), websites and apps.
This role will ideally suit someone from a digital sales background (although is not essential) and offers an excellent working environment as well as a fantastic package with no cap on commission.
Business Development Manager Duties Include:
- Proactively developing own sales pipeline to promote the benefits of digital marketing and convert new business into the company.
- Contacting new prospective clients to establish a positive rapport and convert into new opportunities.
- Creating proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals.
- Promoting the digital marketing capabilities of the agency, suggesting areas of improvement and maximising sales wherever possible.
- Handling inbound enquiries and looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities.
- Attending client meetings when required.
- Solid and proven sales results.
- Experience of digital sales (desired, but not essential).
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing, the trends, methods and emerging technologies.
- Have self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have a strong and well established network to bring to the role.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established and exciting digital agency.
- Competitive salary and commission;
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays depending on length of service;
- One “duvet day”per year;
- Flexible working;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Regular social outings;
- Child care vouchers;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including air hockey and wii
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy, plus your basic salary expectations, to careers [at] seoworks.co.uk