Digital Marketing Apprentice / Trainee
Careers > Job Description
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice/Trainee you will have a good and improving understanding of the underlying principles of digital marketing. You will be looking to build your knowledge and experience to become an expert in applying a cross channel approach.
You will be passionate about digital marketing, keen to learn and always looking for opportunities for self improvement. Never one to shy away from a challenge you will possess a logical approach and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients.
The role comprises:
- Working directly with clients and colleagues in planning, and implementing digital marketing strategies;
- Attending client meetings and client communication;
- Learning and keeping up to date with the latest techniques and advances within each channel and the accepted understanding of current best practice methods where appropriate;
Knowledge and experience:
- Good and improving knowledge of digital marketing;
- Ability to learn how to plan and prepare cross channel digital marketing strategies;
- Excellent analytical capabilities;
- An awareness of how to monitor and measure digital marketing channels;
- Ability to research and write clear, professional and engaging content;
- Basic and improving knowledge of WordPress;
- Basic and improving knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good and improving excel / google sheet skills;
- High degree of written proficiency;
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills;
- A willingness and ability to quickly learn.
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.