Digital Marketing Executive
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising selected SEO, PPC and social advertising campaigns, liasing with the client, as well as offering support to other team members, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit either a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC, SEO or paid social campaigns before. Or a graduate from degrees related to marketing or digital services. Full training provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up SEO, paid search or paid social campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure;
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation;
- Writing content and outreach;
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates for the Team Lead;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on PPC, SEO or Paid Social experience;
- Knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience;
- Social ads experience;
- Client-facing experience.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 on length of service;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Quarterly social outings;
- City centre location;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Child care vouchers;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including air hockey and wii
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.