Office Administrative Apprentice
Are you smart, ambitious and self-motivated and looking to start your career within a growing company that supports and develops its people?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to learn and gain the vital experience required to become an administrative asset for the company.
Duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and new business enquiries on the phone, routing calls or taking notes
- Assist with the day to day running of the office
- Manage and check stock levels and order items as needed
- Unpack deliveries and sort mail
- Book social activities
- Book and manage travel and accommodation
- Welcome external visitors and make drinks where required
- Responsible for ensuring meeting rooms and shared space is tidy
- Scanning, shredding, filing and other general office administration as required
- Opportunity to support the Finance Administrator as the role progresses as well as other business areas
- Keen and eager to learn
- A genuinely positive attitude
- Works well within a team as well as independently
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A*-C / 9-4 or Level 2 equivalents to include English and Maths
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office / Google Docs)
- Confident telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To find out more and apply for this role, please visit the Source Academy vacancy page.