Paid Advertising Executive
Careers > Job Description
As Paid Advertising Executive you will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising selected clients’ Paid Social/PPC campaigns, liasing with the client, as well as offering support to the Team Manager, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit either a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC/Paid Social campaigns before or a graduate from degrees related to marketing or digital services. Training provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up PPC/paid social campaigns by conducting target audience research & writing relevant ads, whilst ensuring effective campaign and ad structure;
- Researching & creating targeted ads and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targetting, structural and ad optimisation;
- Analysing campaign data and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates for the Team Manager;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on PPC/Paid Social experience;
- Experienced with one or more of: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Instagram Ads, Snapchat Ads & Google Analytics;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience;
- Data analysis experience;
- Client-facing experience
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service;
- Working two days per week at home;
- Your birthday off;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Flexible start and end times;
- Hybrid working – a mix of home and office;
- City centre location and grade A facilities;
- Opportunity to work for a well respected market leader;
- A people-focussed culture;
- Regular social outings;
- Gym discount plus discounts off thousands of retailers;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment with great breakout areas and pool table.
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.