Paid Social Executive
As Paid Social Executive you will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising selected clients’ Paid Social campaigns, liasing with the client, as well as offering support to the Team Manager, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit either a candidate who has managed and optimised Paid Social campaigns before or a graduate from degrees related to marketing or digital services. Training provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up paid social campaigns by conducting target audience research & writing relevant ads, whilst ensuring effective campaign and ad structure;
- Researching & creating targeted ads and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targetting, structural and ad optimisation;
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates for the Team Manager;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on Paid Social experience;
- Experienced with one or more of: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Instagram Ads, Snapchat Ads & Google Analytics;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience;
- PPC experience;
- Client-facing experience
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Opportunity to work for a well respected market leader;
- Regular social outings;
- Child care vouchers;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including table football and Wii.
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.