PPC Executive / Manager
Careers > Job Description
You will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising our clients’ PPC campaigns, liasing with clients, as well as reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC campaigns before or someone with a broader digital marketing background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure;
- Managing the client relationship and keeping them updated;
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation;
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates as part of the team;
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place;
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on PPC experience;
- Experienced with Google AdWords Search Network & Google Analytics;
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to summarise data concisely;
- Ability to build strong working client relationships;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency working experience;
- Client-facing experience;
- Bid optimisation experience;
- Shopping and display network experience.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days holiday based on service, plus bank holidays;
- Working two days per week at home;
- Your birthday off;
- One “Duvet day” every year;
- One “Charity day” every year;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Regular social outings;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including wii and table football.
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.