We’re on the look out for an SEO Manager. The SEO Manager will handle SEO campaigns for clients across multiple sectors. You’ll be responsible for delivering SEO (search engine optimisation) campaigns, communicating and reporting to clients on campaign progress.
This position requires an energetic, adaptable person who is, “hands on” and enthusiastic about SEO, Website Management and Digital Marketing in general.
This position would suit either a candidate with suitable experience or a graduate from degrees related to Journalism or marketing. Full training provided.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility
You’ll take part in benchmarking sites through keyword research, website and competitive audits, creating an effective strategy to help the client grow organically, and using Google best practice methods to effectively manage SEO campaigns.
The SEO Manager may create relevant, quality content for the client, manage meta data, manage and update existing pages, undertake outreach and undertake ethical link building. They will measure the progress and success of campaigns and develop a trusting relationship with the client, reporting monthly on progress.
Desirable skills include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and open to changing direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to summarise data concisely
- Ability to build strong working client relationships
- Genuine passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Experience with digital marketing of a website
- Agency experience desirable
- Experience with website content management & Google analytics
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 on length of service;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Quarterly social outings;
- City centre location;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Child care vouchers;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including air hockey and wii
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy.