We are looking for a Web Developer, to join our talented team. You’ll help develop websites for our clients across the UK, offering our clients a dynamic, flexible service with energy and enthusiasm. You’ll be passionate about digital and hungry to work with the latest technologies available, while also ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility.
You’ll work alongside digital designers on a variety of web and mobile projects, ranging from WordPress sites and bespoke tool creation to app development. You’ll give technical input in client meetings and requirement gathering, with the opportunity to suggest new ideas and approaches to take a project to the next level.
- Proficient in responsive web development
- Well versed in PHP & SQL
- Comfortable coding to W3C standards
- Experienced in UX & UI best practices
- Experience with version control
- Be able to create WordPress templates and websites
- Having a keen eye for detail, making sure output is always of the highest quality and follows strict coding standards
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 over time;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Regular social outings;
- Exclusive staff discounts across thousands of retailers, entertainment and tech;
- City centre location;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment including table football and wii
Please forward your CV stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.