Are you looking for a new opportunity or looking to take the next step in your digital career?
As an award winning digital agency we are constantly looking to add to our dedicated account management team, recruiting in roles across various disciplines.
A key role we are recruiting for is the SEO Account Manager. This exciting and varied role involves managing numerous client accounts across a wide range of sectors. Day to day tasks include making website content improvements, reviewing SEO compliance, undertaking outreach, researching keywords, writing reports and undertaking social media activity.
SEO Account Manager Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of SEO strategy
- Using Google best practice methods to effectively manage SEO campaigns
- Create relevant, quality content for the client in the form of blogs/news posts
- Management of meta data
- Implementing ethical link building techniques
- Researching competitor activity
- Liaising with clients and monthly reporting
- Link outreach
- Basic social media support
- Measuring the effectiveness of SEO campaigns
- Review website performance via Google Analytics
Attributes and Skills most desirable include:
- Genuine passion for and understanding of SEO and digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp different technologies and overcome technical issues
- Ability to summarise data concisely
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Google Analytics
Education and experience (desirable)
- Proven experience with digital marketing
- Experience in communications or marketing
- SEO and SEM awareness
Whether you are an experienced digital marketer looking for a new challenge or looking to take your first steps into digital media marketing we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 0800 292 2410 to discuss the role.