What are Amazon Ads?
Amazon Ads is an online advertising platform that allows businesses of all sizes to advertise products and services on Amazon and across the Amazon network.
Amazon Ads offers businesses a range of options for creating ads that are tailored to their audience and objectives. Through these advertisements, companies are able to drive more traffic to their website or product page on Amazon and increase sales opportunities.
As an Amazon PPC Management agency, we will be able to use this platform to generate positive results, gaining insights into customer behaviour and optimising your campaigns for maximum impact.
What kind of audience can you reach with Amazon Ads?
Amazon Ads management provides a great opportunity for businesses to gain exposure and reach a larger customer base than they could with other forms of advertising. With over 310 million active customers, Amazon PPC Ads provide an efficient way to drive traffic and increase sales.
An Amazon advertising agency will help you to target existing customers, and also potential customers who fit desired criteria such as age range, gender and location. They can also target an audience based on the previous products purchased or browsed. This means that your ads can be tailored to reach people who are more likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
What types of sponsored ads can you run with Amazon Ads?
Sponsored product ads
Sponsored product ads can be created to show up when customers search for relevant terms related to your product or service on the Amazon platform. These ads appear in search results and product detail pages, helping shoppers discover new products or find what they’re looking for faster.
Sponsored brand ads
Sponsored brand ads are available for businesses that have created their own storefronts or brands within the platform. They appear in relevant Amazon shopping results and can help customers discover your brand and products with creative ads.
Sponsored display ads
Sponsored display ads allow sellers to target new audiences or users who have already interacted with your brand. They can be placed across the Amazon network and partner sites. These types of ads appear at the top, bottom, or sidebar of a search page or product page. Sponsored display ads also come in a variety of sizes and formats like banners, carousels, video and audio ads - giving advertisers more options when it comes to creating standout campaigns.
Our strategic approach to Amazon PPC Management
Brands large and small use Amazon Ads daily to drive new sales. In this highly competitive environment, and with relatively large commissions taken by Amazon, achieving a high ROI can be difficult to achieve without the correct strategy. This is where an experienced Amazon PPC agency can help elevate your campaign to the next level.
- Our approach is strategic and data-driven, with a focus from the start on a commercial return.
- We begin with an audit, to analyse how your current campaigns are performing, and identify future areas for improvement.
- With millions of products being sold on Amazon, there will be competitors also advertising similar products. Therefore we carry out market research, giving insights into the competitive environment and what to expect.
- We’ll then conduct keyword and audience research to ensure your ads are shown to the right people, at the right time. By carefully selecting relevant keywords for each product or service you sell on Amazon, we will ensure your ads appear in searches that are most likely to result in sales conversions.
- Based on this research, we will build out a structured campaign that allows us to measure the impact.
- Once the campaign goes live, we will then optimise and expand the campaign, taking a data-driven approach to ensure continued growth and cut wasted spend.
- Each month you will receive regular reporting and analysis to ensure you are kept up to date on progress, budget management and results.
Why use an Amazon PPC Agency?
Amazon advertising services offer a comprehensive suite of tools and products to help businesses reach their target audience. However, advertising on the platform requires specialist knowledge and a data-driven approach to really succeed. Using an Amazon advertising agency that has worked on hundreds of campaigns will ensure this specialist knowledge is applied to your account.
Ongoing keyword research by the agency will help identify potential new customers who may be interested in your product or service, feeding back into the campaign performance.
A dedicated partner who keeps track of your spending and maximises ROI is essential. We will use data provided by Amazon Advertising Platforms (AAP) to measure performance metrics such as clicks, impressions and conversions, to ensure your campaigns are regularly optimised to increase performance yet stay within budget.
Get in touch to discuss Amazon PPC Management
Amazon is now the largest online marketplace, with over 60% of product searches starting on there. Isn’t it time you started to take advantage?