Careers > Job Description
The SEO Executive will handle entry SEO campaigns for clients across multiple sectors and support team members on larger projects. You’ll help deliver SEO (search engine optimisation) campaigns, communicating and reporting to clients on campaign progress.
This position requires an energetic, adaptable person who is, “hands on” and enthusiastic about SEO, Website Management and Digital Marketing in general.
This position would suit either a candidate with suitable experience or a graduate from degrees related to Journalism or marketing. Full training provided.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility
You’ll take part in benchmarking sites through keyword research, website and competitive audits, creating an effective strategy to help the client grow organically, and using Google best practice methods to effectively manage SEO campaigns.
The SEO Executive may write relevant, quality content for the client, manage meta data, manage and update existing pages, and research outreach contacts. They will measure the progress and success of campaigns and develop a trusting relationship with the client, reporting monthly on progress.
Desirable skills include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and open to changing direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to summarise data concisely
- Ability to build strong working client relationships
- Genuine passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Experience with digital marketing of a website
- Agency experience desirable
- Experience with website content management & Google analytics
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 on length of service;
- Working three days per week at home of your choosing (remote options available for long distance);
- Your birthday off;
- One “duvet day” per year;
- One “charity day” per year;
- Employee Assistance – 24/7 confidential specialist support and coaching for any private or personal matters;
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
- Quarterly social outings;
- City centre location;
- Gym discount;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Friendly and informal positive team environment
Please forward your CV stating salary expectations to [email protected].