Careers at The SEO Works
Are you looking for an exciting career in digital marketing with a company who is at the forefront of the industry, has strong values, and develops its staff?
The SEO Works are an award-winning provider of search marketing and websites, and one of the biggest and brightest bunch of digital natives in the North. We help businesses measure, understand, and maximise their online potential. Trading for over 10 years, we deliver cutting-edge digital marketing to leading brands and prospering SME’s.
We’ve grown rapidly year on year and are always looking for talent to join the team. If you’re a self-starter with a passion for digital who thrives in a varied role, and is seeking a new challenge in a fun and friendly agency environment this could be for you.
We’re looking for talent in the following Digital Marketing Disciplines:
- SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Organic Search
- Digital Marketing
- Digital PR
- Content Writing and Strategy
- PPC Management
- Paid Social Media
- Web Project Management
- Digital Design
- Web development
- Digital New Business Development
If you don’t have much existing Digital Marketing experience, we also offer an apprenticeship route:
If you have an interest or the relevant skills in one of these disciplines then please feel free to email us your CV and a brief covering letter stating salary expectations to [email protected]
Not only could you be working for a growing, well respected market leader – you will get these great benefits too:
- Company pension scheme with contributions
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Gym discount
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Work one day per week at home
- One “duvet day”per year, call it in with no notice when you just need a day away
- One “charity day” per year working for a charity of your choosing
- City centre location, ideal for public transport and nipping into town
- Regular social events and office treats such as beer and pizza
- Birthdays celebrated
- Staff discounts across thousands of retailers, restaurants, and tech
- Bike park and shower facilities
We’re a UK leader for marketing services in a digital-first world. Our customers trust us implicitly to help them grow their business, and happily recommend us because of our service, accreditations and results. Proud of our northern roots, our people are the most talented digital practitioners across the UK.
We aim to create a relaxed working environment where everybody should feel able to contribute, take ownership and share ideas.
Underpinned by this are our core values. Think of them as guiding principles to the way we act, think and do.
They are qualities that help make The SEO Works a positive and results-driven place to work. We like to celebrate and recognise these values in staff through our employee of the month awards. Our values are: